Nov. 15th - Scorpio - Freelance artist - Chronically ill & disabledSome things I like:
- My OCs
- iDOLM@STER (OG, Cinderella Girls, Million Live)
- Rhythm games (BEMANI games, WACCA, Groove Coaster, Taiko no Tatsujin, etc.)
- HARDCORE TANO*C
- A whole lot of music in a whole lot of genres! Prog, classic rock, new wave, the hardcore genre umbrella, etc... I have lists of my favorite artists & albums on my Discogs!
- Collecting figures & vinyl records
- Hololive/Holostars & VTubers in general (holoTEMPUS!! Vesper Noir, Kson, Houshou Marine, Usada Pekora, Takanashi Kiara, Hakos Baelz, Hyakumantenbara Salome, Ironmouse, etc.)
- Writing, for my OCs as of now
- Cooking & baking
& a lot more!Former/Passive interests:
- Trigun Maximum
- Hypmic (Matenrou)
- JoJo's Bizarre Adventure + my AU
- Lolita fashion/J-fashion in generalI keep profiles, bios, and all art of my OCs on my toyhou.se page! Valentine is my favorite son & is considered my "mascot" for most things.I like tabling at convention Artist Alleys! I currently go around the Bay Area, but am looking to expand to SoCal and other parts of the US (like Boston/Massachusetts, where I'm originally from) eventually.
- About my username DEADRKGK— RKGK is an abbreviation for “rakugaki” (楽描き). In Japanese, it translates to doodle or sketch, with its usage usually indicating it was made for personal enjoyment.- I no longer do personal commissions. Please contact me about commissions only for commercial usage! Commercial usage includes work for vtubers and other content creators who would use my work as part of promotion.- I use Clip Studio Paint PRO v.1 and an Intuos Pen Small (CTL480) tablet for art.- I do not give out sources/manufacturers or processes for my merchandise.
My art is never to be sold or minted as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or put on "blockchain" by clients or others even with a commercial license.
My artwork is never to be sold or minted as non-fungible tokens (NFTs) or put on "blockchain". All NFTs containing my artwork or intellectual property (IE original characters) were not made by me and are illegally minted. I do not support the business of NFTs, cryptocurrency, or blockchain.My art is never to be used to train, validate, or test a neural network (AI). I do not support the business of AI or neural network programs.
|FANIME Silver Island Night Market - 18+||Spring 2023||San Jose, CA|
|ANIME DESTINY||Fall 2019||UC Berkeley, CA|
|ANIME : ROSEVILLE (with LemonyLulu)||Summer 2019||Roseville, CA|
|FANIME Silver Island Night Market - 18+||Summer 2019||San Jose, CA|
|Mini Art Mart (SF Cherry Blossom Festival)||Spring 2019||San Francisco, CA|
|SACANIME SUMMER||Summer 2018||Sacramento, CA|
CURRENT AND PREVIOUS PROJECTS:
- Moderator, curator, designer/editor, and artist for multiple fandom-based events such as DJDWeek and DJD Secret Santa (2016-2018)- Artist for the THEROS Fanzine (2017)- Artist for the international JOJOxDERESUTE Collaboration (2018)- Host, curator, designer/editor, artist, and distributor of the Love Transition Charity Zine (2019)- Artist for the BEMANI Fanzine (2020)- Host, artist, and distributor for a Sticker Donation Drive (2020)- Host, artist, and distributor for a Pride Print Donation Drive (2022)- Creator of the disability-accessible version of the Magni Dezmond Birthday 2022 Project, as well as website designer, artist, and writer- Creator of the disability-accessible version of the Axel Syrios Birthday 2022 Project, and website designer- Lead/manager of the disability-accessible version of the Regis Altare Birthday Project 2023, and artist- Lead/manager of the disability-accessible version of the Vesper Noir Birthday Project 2023, and artist- Lead/manager of the disability-accessible version of the Banzoin Hakka Birthday Project 2023- Several confidential zine/fan projects with public release dates to be added later!
I also have a business Discord account you can contact me on: DEADRKGK#4921
Please only use this form & my Discord for business related inquiries!